Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chase and Rachels Wedding




This couple is so fun and outrageous!!!

Knowing both side of this couple, it was so much fun to see old friends from long ago.

I know the Brides family from my sister-in-law (Lacey) and her family. The Bride is Lacey's cousin. I also grew up with her cousins and aunts and worked with many of them at the ski resort or danced with them as a kid.

The maid of honor was and old school friend, whom I'd not seen in many years.

The Groom's family.....
I danced with the Groom, his Mom, and Sister. And have managed to stay in contacted with them as we all grew up and got married....and so on..

One of the best parts of the wedding.....Chase and Rachel start out with a beautiful slow dance....then out of now where they break into a few fun moves and by the end back to the slow dance. It seem to be right on with this couples fun and vivacious personality.


No comments: