Sunday, May 23, 2010

What a Month


Yeah! May is almost over.

With May coming to a close, I can only hope that there are better days ahead of us.

Kaya had her allergist appointment Friday.
Things aren't so bad with her.
She is severely allergic to some trees, junipers, and cats.

So, Scott and I were right,
the juniper bushes out front of our house were the cause of her attack a few weeks ago.
The doctors have her on some preventative medications.
Things to help her in the future, with some luck should help her deal with these problems and not allow them to turn into asthma.

I go in for surgery on my thyroid on the 7th of June.
We still haven't gotten a straight answer, as to what is wrong with me.
With any luck we'll have them that day.




Baseball is going great for Dylen.
He enjoys having his dad there for him on his game days.
There have been some days of chaos, but what do you expect?!?>

We are looking forward to some fun weeks ahead watching him play.
He should have plenty of time to practice, now.......hahaha!
And this will give him something to do during the next few weeks now that school lets out at the end of this week.

EEEKkk!



The dance review is now only day's away.
The kids are ready for a break I think.
I know that I am.
We are most likely NOT doing many show's and classes this summer.
I like being able to devote my day's to fun activities, so that we don't get burned out on dance.

Dylen is starting to lose interest in most of it anyway.....not that I mind.
He is turning towards sports.
If he does dance this fall, I see him just doing jazz and gymnastics.

He is wanting to play football also this fall......
Fun! FUn! fUn! fUN!

No comments: